Here at Medical Arts Associates, we know that emergency situations can be overwhelming and scary at times. We also know how important it is to have a provider you trust to assist in these situations.
If you experience any of the following, contact us for an urgent care appointment:
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Bleeding that won't stop
- Loss of consciousness or fainting
- Injury to the head, spine, or other body parts
- Change in mental status
- Thoughts of suicide or murder
- Vomiting that won't stop
- Sudden, severe pain
- Sudden changes in vision or dizziness
- Severe abdominal pressure or pain
- Consumption of a poisonous substance
These could be indicative of an underlying issue or could lead to issues that should be addressed by your doctor as soon as possible. If you are unsure of whether you are experiencing an emergency, contact us so we can further assist you.
For more information about our urgent care services or to schedule an appointment, contact us today at (425) 454-8191.